How to use OrdersPlus for Invoice History
How to Access Invoice History via OrdersPlus
- To access OrderPlus, you must be logged into Carolina.com
- For new users, you will first need to create a login using the register link on carolina.com
- Once logged in click on My Account:
- Select Order History:
- From here, past ONLINE orders can be viewed in the "Online Order History" section
- To view all order history (online, phone, fax, email, etc.) click "Launch OrdersPLUS"
- Next select Invoice History
- Invoice Number – Carolina invoice number
- Order Number – Carolina order number
- Customer Ref # – Purchase Order Number or last 4 digits of credit card used for order
- * Time Range – Choose a date range
- * Dates – Use the drop down to select a time range going back 7, 30, 45, 60, 90, 180, or 365 days prior to current date.
- Open Invoices – Outstanding Invoices
* Note – If using any of these criteria, the corresponding box on the left must be selected in order to return results and cannot be used in combination with one another.
- After setting up your search criteria, click Search
- Invoice information will be displayed in Search Results section
- Search results can be sorted by clicking on any of the header links at the top of the of the search results table (i.e. by invoice date, due date, invoice number, etc.)
- To access a PDF of an invoice, click link for the desired invoice number
- To view order details, click link for the desired order number
- To export table to Excel or a PDF click on the appropriate link in the bottom right-hand corner