What is Carolina's return policy and how to make a return?
The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our products are unconditionally guaranteed. Subject to the conditions and exclusions below, items may be returned for a replacement, refund, or credit up to 180 days from date of purchase.
- Items not in resalable condition, i.e., partially used, opened, altered, or discontinued, cannot be returned for refund or credit unless due to manufacturer’s defect.
- Digital products and Carolina Distance Learning® science kits are not refundable.
- Prepaid coupons such as vouchers and living material cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash or credit. They are redeemable only for the specific merchandise identified on the prepaid coupon or voucher.
Prior to returning any item, contact customer service. Have your purchase order number and/or Carolina order number available.
You will be provided with a Return Authorization Number and any additional instructions. Returning an item without a Return Authorization Number will delay processing your return and consequently, delay your refund. Carolina reserves the right to deny a refund if upon receipt and inspection, the returned item is found to be partially used, opened, altered, or discontinued. You may be responsible for shipping charges or a restocking fee for returned items.
There are 3 ways to contact us for a return:
- Complete Online Return Form: Complete Form (24/7/365)
- Phone: 800.334.5551 or 336.446.7600 (8:00 am to 6:00 pm, ET, Monday to Friday)
- Live Chat: Chat with a Representative (8:00 am to 5:30 pm, ET, Monday to Friday)