How to use OrdersPLUS for Order History
How to Access Order & Tracking History via OrdersPlus
- To access OrderPlus, you must be logged into Carolina.com
- For new users, you will first need to create a login using the register link on carolina.com
- Once logged in click on My Account:
- Select Order History:
- From here, past ONLINE orders can be viewed in the "Online Order History" section
- To view all order history (online, phone, fax, email, etc.) click "Launch OrdersPLUS"
- Next select Order Tracking & History
- Order Number – Carolina Sales Order Number
- Customer Ref # – Purchase Order Number or last 4 digits of credit card used for order
- * Dates – Choose a date range
- * Time Range – Use the drop down to select a time range going back 7, 30, 45, 60, 90, 180, or 365 days prior to current date
- * Open Orders – Orders that have not fully shipped
* Note – If using any of these criteria, the corresponding box on the left must be selected in order to return results and cannot be used in combination with one another.
- After setting up you search criteria, click Search
- Note search results can be sorted by clicking on any of the header links at the top of the of the search results table (i.e. by order number, order date, order status, etc.)
- To view order/tracking details, click the link for the desired order number
- To export table to Excel or a PDF click on the appropriate link in the bottom right-hand corner
- After clicking an order number link, order info will be divided between billing (top), shipping/tracking (bottom left), and items ordered (bottom right).
- Please note, invoice copies can be obtain from the order detail screen by clicking on the Invoice Number link which always starts with RI.